At Nature’s Vitamins & Herbs, we always put our customers first. As vitamin, mineral, CBD oil, and herbal specialists, we offer a complete range of retail offerings to complement your natural health plan. Whether you drop into our store or schedule a private consultation, you can always expect one-on-one attention and expert guidance. We value our relationships with each customer and use our extensive knowledge and experience to guide you in the right direction for your personal health and needs. Our expertise and inventory can help you discover the world of natural health, treat a specific ailment, supplement your prescription drugs, reach your health goals, and feel your very best.
We are committed to using our decades of experience and expertise to benefit our customers. Having been in business for nearly 20 years, we have helped countless individuals reach their highest potential.
- One-on-One Relationships
Drop by our store to receive our undivided attention. One-on-one relationships are the cornerstone of our business.
- Your Health
We are dedicated to guiding our clients’ along their lifelong journey towards optimum health. Whether you are looking to complement a prescription drug regimen, target and alleviate a specific ailment, reach your fitness goals, or you are completely new to the world of natural healing, we will steer you in the right direction and help you reach your goals.
Things you won’t get at the big box stores
- Free unscheduled public consultations with walk-ins.
- One-on-one guidance if you want to:
- Discuss CBD oil and its uses and benefits.
- Discuss your current vitamin, mineral, and herb regimen.
- Discuss how to consolidate, budget, adjust dosages, etc.
- Learn about adding vitamin, mineral, and herb regimen in conjunction with prescription medicine.
- Seeking to treat and alleviate a particular medical condition.
- Get an introduction to vitamins, herbs, and minerals.
What else sets us apart?
Dr. Michael Rogers and Mr. Bill Cheek created Nature’s Pharmacy in 1996 in response to their patients’ needs for professional, reliable guidance in the selection of natural medicines. In March 2015, they sold their prescription business and renamed the store “Nature’s Vitamins and Herbs.”
The educated staff of Nature’s Vitamins and Herbs combines their experience and expertise with the evolving facts and data on natural products. Hence, for patients and health care professionals alike, a trusted source of information and products has emerged.
Nature’s Vitamins & Herbs strives to bridge the gap between conventional and alternative therapies, providing the best care available.
Our most common programs for “Optimal Health” include:
- Individual reviews and supplement therapies
- Focus on preventative health care strategies and regaining of health by natural means
- Quality products provided by trusted sources
- Guidance in vitamin selection